Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, England
£ 30000.00 - £ 35000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client who are a national provider of home care, nursing and live-in care services to adults living within their own homes. This particular role is for their domiciliary branch based in Weston Super Mare. Salary up to £35K plus commission.
This is initially a 12-month maternity contract.
The role is based in a medium domiciliary service, so excellent opportunity for an ambitious Registered Manager to take over the growth and success of the branch. The service provides personal care and domestic support to people with a variety of health and social care needs who live in their own homes.
My client is looking for an ambitious, organised and driven Registered Manager who strives for the very best.
As the Registered Manager you will.
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business.
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen the brand locally.
- Take responsibility for service care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to.
- Recruitment, retention, and support of staff
To be considered for the Registered Manager's role, you will.
- Need previous Registered Management experience.
- Hold a QCF Level 5 or equivalent.
- Have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills.
- Need Good CQC record
- Be a car driver.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.