Pharmacist Manager (Kingsway)
Quedgeley, Gloucestershire, England
£43,500 - £48,000
Badham Pharmacy is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic pharmacist manager to join our team at Badham Pharmacy,**Kingsway Health Centre, Quedgeley, Gloucester (postcode: GL2 2FY).**
This is an exciting opportunity for a pharmacist to join an award winning, innovative and expanding family run business with 21 branches across Gloucestershire & Bristol.
Job Ref: 20190807/13/PM/83
Closing Date: 8/9/2019
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday-Friday and two Saturdays per month. Kingsway Pharmacy is ajoined to Kingsway Health Centre, a state of the art new medical facility in Kingsway Village, easily accessed from Junction 12 of the M5 motorway.
We seek a commercially focussed pharmacist with excellent clinical skills who can communicate effectively with customers, staff, GPs, and other healthcare professionals. You will lead by example with excellent customer service skills to help the pharmacy provide the very best healthcare services to the local community and beyond.
We require you to:
- Undertake the role of responsible pharmacist at each pharmacy location
- Manage the safe and effective delivery of all pharmaceutical services at branch level
- Maintain and improve peoples health by promoting Healthy Living Pharmacy services
- Ensure the effective and efficient running of the pharmacy, leading by example
- Ensure the pharmacy engages with all commissioned services and complies with the quality framework
Full job description available on request.
We value our staff greatly. They are at the centre of everything we do. Here are some of the particular benefits of working for Badham Pharmacy;
- Competitive salary
- Good holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Annual staff party
- Training & development scheme
- GPhC fees paid
- Cycle scheme
- Long service awards
- Excellence awards recognising and rewarding talented individuals and teams across the company
- Family company values
Were accredited with Investors in People and as a family run company we are pleased to be able to say we have several members of staff who have worked most of their professional career with us.
Opportunities do arise to move to larger or more demanding branches. Every Badham Pharmacy is slightly different and has its own loyal customer base.
- Required Experience
Qualified Pharmacist, registered with the GPhC.
If you are not MUR trained you will be expected to complete your training as part of your probation with Badham Pharmacy.
- Required Education
Posted 14 days ago