Consultant Solicitor with a following
£60000 - £100000 per annum
Are you seeking to maximise the monetary worth of your client following? Leading law firm in London is now recruiting lawyers to work on a consultancy fee share basis.
- A challenging role offering career progression for a driven and ambitious solicitor with a strong following of clients. The successful solicitor will assist the firm with the structure of the private family department whilst undertaking a full caseload of private family work.
- Financial relief
- Pre and postnuptial agreements
- Civil partnerships
- Private Children Act matters
- Private family solicitor with a strong client following
- With at least 3 years PQE
- Technically proficient
- With exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Possesses excellent client care skills with an empathetic approach
- Our client is a well-established, multi-office firm in East Sussex who aim to provide outstanding levels of client care on services including criminal defence, matrimonial and family law, civil litigation and, regulatory law. Staffed with a team of highly specialised and dedicated solicitors who pride themselves on delivering fantastic services tailored to individual needs, the firm has a well-earned reputation for brilliance and is now seeking a Private Family Solicitor to join its office in London.
- Consultant Solicitor with a following – Private Family
- For further details of this Private Family Solicitor vacancy, please contact Simon on######### quoting reference SS05574281.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 41 days ago