Test Technician / Production Technician
- Braintree Salary depending on experience
- Due to expansion a established multinational company in Braintree are currently looking to recruit a Production Technician to join their existing service team. This is genuinely fantastic opportunity for anyone who has experience in, or an understanding of engineering, assembly or repair and is looking for a new challenge or the opportunity to jump start you career!
- Type: Permanent Job Reference: 19551338
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine inspections by following written procedures regarding H&S, Servicing and environmental requirements.
- Carry out repairs when necessary
- Complete repair reports
- Repackage repaired and inspected products
- Monitor own works quality ensuring that it meets required specifications.
- Liaise with Team Leader on any issues
Production Technician Requirements:
- Understanding of engineering, this can be from either working environment, school/college or personal hobbies e.g. working on personal vehicle mechanics or electrics
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Be a team player
- Salary depending on experience and skill level
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension and life insurance scheme
- Production, Repair, Maintenance, Service, Engineering, Mechanical, Tools, Reports, Quality, Inspection, electrical, mechanical, test
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 16 days ago