Oldham, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Work as a Disability Analyst / PIP Assessor at a brand new assessment clinic based in Oldham or Bolton. We are seeking to recruit qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists with two years postregistration experience for these PIP Disability Assessor roles.
The role of Disability Assessor will involve facetoface assessments with Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claimants to provide a structured report that will be used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in their claim decision process. The post will be supported by a robust inhouse training programme with a clinical mentor, protected 3hours of weekly CPD time and once in post you will receive full training and supervision through clinical reasoning sessions, joint assessments, supervision and peer review with daily advice and support from senior staff and management.
You will be working for a small branch off company with excellent support and guidance.
Disability Assessor Hours: Fulltime, permanent positions (Monday to Friday 9am 5pm). Roles available in Oldham or Bolton.
Benefits as PIP Assessor:
- A starting salary of £28,000 £32,000 pa, rising to £36,000
- £1000 pay increase per year
- A permanent contract
- No weekends
- Full training and CPD, including elearning and an initial, fully funded 10day residential training course (this course alone covers CPD credits required for revalidation)
- Protected weekly CPD time (3 hours per week)
- 28 days holiday pay
- Company pension
- Optional paid overtime
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic team at a growing business that respects, listens to and develops its staff.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will have:
- At least 2 years postHCPC or NMC registration experience
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Good IT skills including word processing
- Previous experience of working in mental health is desirable, although not essential
The role involves 2 weeks training in Liverpool, all expenses paid. If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists with two years postregistration experience and would like further details about these new Disability Analyst roles, please APPLY or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further details on#########
Posted 40 days ago