Process Improvement Engineer - Black Belt
ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso (https://www.verisk.com/iso). We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Our National Processing Center (NPC) team is seeking a Process Improvement Engineer/ Black Belt to work our of our London Office. In this role you will lead, coach and motivate Verisk employees worldwide to achieve a culture of continuous improvement that results in tangible business benefits.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
• Performs moderate to complex analyses of business goals, objectives and needs within the general business environment
• Leads cross-functional projects to drive improvement in process metrics, targeted financial benefits, and achieve company goals
• Leads major projects and assists other project leaders to drive improvement in process metrics, targeted financial benefits, and achieve company goals
• Provides project leadership • Mentor and coach Green Belts, SMEs, and team members.
• Provides training in Lean and Six Sigma concepts.
• Bachelor's degree required, master’s in business or Engineering a plus.
• Black Belt Certification required
• 5-10 Years of Experience - Portfolio of past work preferred
• 25% Travel
• Strong analytic aptitude required.
• Must be able to assess and address moderate to complex business problems and develop and implement solutions to meet unit goals.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Able to work in a collaborative fashion and independently.
• Polished presentation and public speaking skills with an ability to interact at an executive level
• Strong coaching, mentoring and instructional capability on advanced continuous improvement concepts.
• Strong written communication skills and a professional demeanor. Must be able to communicate on a business and technical level.
• Production minded, customer oriented and results driven.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Posted 9 days ago