£25000 - £28000 per annum
Our client based in the Midlands is focused solely on the quick turn-around, short run flexible packaging market. With multiple locations across the world, the business offers pre-media, digital printing, laminating, and pouch making services based on state-of-the-art digital printing. Our client is the first company ever to be developed from the ground up around the latest wide-web digital printing technology. The business is built to harness the full power of digital technology, today and in the future.
The Inside Sales Executive position helps our business grow by generating Sales and help us achieve continued growth by providing exceptional customer service to drive sales. As an Inside Sales Executive, you'll take inbound calls from potential customers in response to lead generation campaigns and other marketing communications. You will also make some outbound calls to customers who would be considered house accounts for the business.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Acquiring new customers and accounts by cold calling and prospecting. Once acquired, ability to manage those accounts and maintain. Responsible for managing the day to day of an existing set of customers
- Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
- Develops new business and client generation through cold calls and inbound lead generation developed by marketing
- Identifies client needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Develops and maintains sales pipeline report; develops and maintains a territory/industry plan through Sales Force
- Follows all procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Negotiates and estimating prices for our products
- Collects payments and controls receivables for their own accounts
- Works collaboratively with internal partners (outside sales team) to drive revenue.
- Maintains client communication; ensures customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization to ensure expectations are met.
- Assists Inside Sales Manager in setting appointments and preparing for sales calls by doing customer research and providing the Sales Manager with key competitive and customer needs analysis.
- May assist with customer training and attend trade shows/special events.
- Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have product line knowledge.
- Sales and manufacturing experience required.
- Excellent customer relations and sales ability.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Experience And Education
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not essential
- Flexible Packaging Industry experience preferred, but not essential
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience preferred, but will consider recent college graduates with relevant course studies.
- Experience using Sales Force a plus
- The client utilizes Google Suites vs Windows Operating System. Must be able to adapt and learn in this environment
Posted 12 days ago