Regional Sales Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 65k OTE, Bonuses & 10% Pension
A wonderful opportunity has presented itself to work for one of the worlds leading providers in leasing IT and business equipment. Operating presently in 32 countries the UK operations have been going from strength to strength over the past sixteen years.
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Reports to:Branch Manager
Based: Leeds Branch
Region/Post codes: BD, DN, HD, HG, HU, HX, LN, WF & YO
Starting Basic Salary: £35,000 £40,000 DOE
Bonus: Up to 35%
Car Allowance: £500 pcm
Additional: Company laptop, company mobile phone & profit share bonus applicable
Essential: Must have own car and driving licence
Role OTE: Up to £65,000
On target Year 1 OTE: £60,000
Top perks include:
- A hefty 10% pension
- Excellent basic salary
- Two bonus schemes applicable to all employees
- Monthly bonus incentives
- New modern offices
- Friendly, hardworking and sociable team orientated environment
- Annual leave increases with every six months of employment starting at 20 days going up to 25 (bank holidays in addition)
- Continuous support and development
- Long term growth and progression prospects
This role is based from the Leeds branch, however will be on the road for 34 days per week. On days where you have appointments you will be able to work from home or on the road between meetings (or in the office) as you prefer. However, 12 days in the office are required per week. You are required in the office to conduct your business developmentbased activities and sales calls.
The Leeds office is a topachieving branch with in the UK. The right candidate will be meticulous and organised with a strong attention to detail. There are no direct reports to this role presently. Development and supporting individual career aspirations is a passion of this employer, you will truly get out what you put in and be supported along your longstanding journey with the business.
Key Role Objective:
To win leasing revenues by proactively sourcing new and existing resellers.
IT, Photocopier, Telecoms and various other equipment resellers.
- Achieve revenues, reseller, new contract and profit targets
- Win new resellers as well as developing existing relationships and renewing relationships with lapsed clients
- Meet targeted number of meetings per quarter with both existing and new resellers
- Sell company leasing solutions on a onetoone and presentation basis
- When required, conduct presentations on leasing solutions to larger audiences
- Work collaboratively with branch administration colleagues to ensure agreements are processed within the designated deadlines.
- Ensuring branch administrators are communicated with regularly especially at peak periods (month and quarter end)
- Ensure system data input is consistently accurate
- Attend company training courses to enhance understanding of the industry, products, sales and any other skills relevant to your role.
- Experienced in a direct or indirect sales role
- Proven experience selling to sales people
- Ability to work unsupervised and set personal objectives
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office software EG: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Eager to develop understanding of financial analysis
- Leasing industry experience / Financial products sales experience
If this is the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please ensure your CV is up to date prior to application.
Due to volume of applications we are not always able to come back to unsuccessful parties to provide feedback.
Please keep an eye on The Talent Boutiques social media and website for more information about what we do, market insights and job seeking tips!
The Talent Boutique acts as an Employment Agency for Permanent and Fixed Term Contract Recruitment.
The Talent Boutique does not discriminate on the grounds of protected characteristics as defined under the Equality Act and adheres to all other relevant UK legislation.
*Please Note:**We are only able to accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK*
Posted 34 days ago