Support Worker, 37.5hrs - Montague St, Mansfield
£16,250 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking to recruit two Support Workers to support 12 people with a learning disability, and varying support needs including mobility and health needs, in one of our residential services in Mansfield.
We are working to make our recruitment as person-centred as we can. The service profile attached has been created with the people we support.
One of the most amazing things about being a Support Worker is that anyone can do it! As long as you have a positive attitude, are hardworking and want to improve the lives of those with those with a learning disability, we will support you with progressionopportunities throughout your career with us.
Could this be you?
What people like and admire about you-
- You are caring and attentive
- You have a patient and calm nature
- You are self-motivated and enthusiastic
- You enjoy being creative with your communication
- You enjoy being part of a team and working towards a common aim
- You aspire to develop as part of the team
- You take time to understand the routines of others
- Your domestic skills
- You’re always friendly and positive
- You don’t panic and can stay calm in challenging situations
- You have experience or an awareness of supporting people learning disabilities
What’s important to you-
Helping people to live the life they want to lead.
Supporting people to enjoy their own space
Building relationships based on trust, and a genuine interest in other people
Helping people to make choices
Posted 99 days ago