Chinese Speaking Business Developer
£21000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Title: Chinese Speaking Business Development Executive (Graduate Trainee)
Language: Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese)
Salary: £21,000£24,000 basic plus bonus. OTE up to £30k in year one.
Location: Central London
Sector: Global international money transfer and B2B payment solutions company
Visa: Open to Tier 5 VISA holder with at least 1.5 years eligibility to work in the UK
This is one of the most successful and innovative companies in its sector in the world. Trusted by organisations all over the world to move their international payments safely and legally, it is expanding fast and is looking for the very best Chinese speakers to join their growing team. This organisation works with at least 130 currencies and with 45,000 + businesses and organisations with offices around the world. This opportunity represents an excellent career opportunity for a talented and ambitious linguist to join the business at a key moment in time as they have doubled in size year after year.
There are longterm possibilities for gaining equity in this organisation and you will have opportunities to move to more senior sales positions, from Industry Specialist to Head of Desk, eventually managing your own team, or progress to a dealing/account management role.
There will be full, in depth, onthejob and also classroombased training provided to help you learn about Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance and other macroeconomic concepts.
- Generate new business opportunities through:
- Conducting market research
- Utilising inhouse lead generation technology
- Attending exhibitions and networking events
- Set up and attend client meetings alongside a senior colleague;
- Maintain relationship with existing or lapsed clients;
- Stay in touch with clients on a regular basis so that they are always aware of currency /market movements;
- Research the market trend and competitors;
- Work to weekly activity targets.
- Degree educated;
- Comfortable on the phone, ideally with previous telesales experience;
- Fluent Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) and English;
- Demonstrable interest in financial services.
Should you be interested, please submit your application via the website together with your CV.
For more details or a confidential discussion, get in touch with us via wechat: ngheiyan
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to provide a feedback to every applicant. If your profile is suitable, one of our consultants will contact you directly.
Posted 13 days ago