Religious Education Teacher
Spalding, Lincolnshire, England
£125 - £155 per day
Teaching Personnel are currently working in partnership with two 'Good' secondary schools in Spalding/Holbeach. We are searching for two teachers of Religious Education to start in October. The roles are full-time and will run until April 2020 and July 2020 respectively.
In order to be successful in your application you must be confident in your subject knowledge and have recent experience of teaching RE at KS3-4 in a UK classroom setting.
Requirements for this role:
- QTS or other UK recognised Teaching qualification.
- Recent experience teaching RE at KS3-4 in a UK classroom setting.
- Be able to commit to the full-time role until at least April 2020
- Have strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills.
The successful applicant will benefit from working with the largest specialist education recruitment company in the UK where you can expect; an excellent level of pay in line with your current teaching scale, access to Teaching Personnel's CPD academy and a consultant who will provide you with support and advice from the initial registration process through to placing you in your desired role and beyond that.
Teaching Personnel are the first choice for a large number of Secondary Schools across South Lincolnshire for both daily and long term supply cover. We also work with our client schools on exclusive permanent recruitment opportunities not advertised anywhere else.
If you are interested in this role please send an up to date CV via the link below or call Max in our Lincoln Secondary branch on#########
Posted 12 days ago