HR Manager (Beauty)
£65000 - £65000 Per Annum £Competitive + Benefits
Nigel Wright is partnering with a high growth SME beauty brand to recruit a HR Manager. This person will manage all aspects of Human Resources throughout the company, as well as overseeing the Office management. Providing support, advice and assistance on all HR matters in order to help the business achieve its goals. Working with the leadership team to develop and implement the HR strategy.
Approximately 150 employees in the UK and agents in the US and Canada. Head office is based in London and retail staff are across the UK including Scotland.
- Advise and coach managers on the management of both informal and formal performance management.
- Establish best practice ways of working and coach and advise HR Coordinator to provide an effective ER support service.
- Responsible for ensuring all UK policies and procedures remain compliant, best practice and fit for purpose.
- Support the business with all recruitment, including the drafting of job descriptions in partnership with Heads of Department, screening candidates and conducting interviews.
- Understand the recruitment requirements to ensure candidates are a strong brand fit and have the skills to meet future growth strategy.
Learning & Development
- Responsible for coordinating skills training across the business and identifying opportunities; including language and IT.
- Conduct UK management training regarding policies, employment law and management skills where necessary.
Business Partnering & Coaching
- Develops strong and trusted stakeholder relationships with the management teams, and regularly meets with them to understand the team goals.
- Provides credible and articulate advice and guidance, which is pragmatic and practical and tailored to the needs of the situation.
- Develop management reporting with regards to sickness, holidays, timekeeping, labour turnover, etc.
- Responsible for managing the HR Coordinator to ensure all new starters are added to the People HR system correctly and are trained in how to use this function for managing personal information and annual leave.
- Streamlines administration and online processes to improve ways of working.
- Manage HR Coordinator in relation to all HR Administration & Payroll, including but not limited to contracts, offer letters, addendum to contract letters, references, maintaining the HR database, collating all change information onto the payroll spreadsheet.
- Managing the general running of the office
- Managing Office Manager
- Generalist HR experience
- Experience and a passion for beauty is essential
- 8+ years' experience
- Worked in an SME/ entrepreneurial environment
- Commercial interest and understanding
- Well presented, a true brand ambassador
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Get in touch
Posted 51 days ago