£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Conrad consulting have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a construction based business in Essex, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction project management, be organised, motivated, detailfocused and driven.
* Review and evaluate cost estimates
* Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
* Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
* Ensure timely completion of estimates
* Understand scope of work to bid
* Manage bid pricing from all vendors
* Prepare cost analysis
* Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
* 3+ years experience in construction estimating
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Applied Science, Civil Engineering or related field
* Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
* Strong understanding of residential construction processes
* Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
* Able to multitask and meet strict deadlines
* Impeccable problemsolving skills
We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with an outstanding benefits package. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a leading construction business.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Elliott Page at Conrad consulting.
Posted 31 days ago