£1000 - £1300 per month
Cover Supervisor - Salford
Would you like to gain experience working as a cover supervisor within a secondary school setting, covering lessons, or supporting students in a Teaching Assistant capacity?
Teaching Personnel are working with a number of Secondary schools across the area of Salford to recruit Cover Supervisors following October half term 2019. Our partner schools are located across Salford and are easily accessible from surrounding areas of Greater Manchester including Wigan, Bury and Bolton via the M61 and A580. For non-drivers, our client schools can also be accessed via several forms of public transport from the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
Please see further information below:
- Full-time and part-time Cover Supervisor roles available following the October half term break 2019.
- Earn up to £350 per week, depending on experience.
- Experience of any similar positions or transferrable skills is desirable.
- Facilitate learning across varying levels of ability for students who require additional supportwithin specific subjects.
- Gain invaluable experience towards teaching training applications.
Within this role the successful applicants will hold a number of responsibilities including;
- Covering pre-planned lessons in the absence of teachers.
- Managing behaviour and ensuring tasks are completed by pupils.
- Working alongside senior teachersto improve attainment across a range of abilities.
- Covering a range of classes in different subject areaswith a range of pupils varying in ages (11-16) and ability.
- Assessing and evaluating pupils' progress in the absence of the teacherand being able to report this back on their return.
A cover supervisor position is the ideal opportunity to gain the necessary skills and experience for those considering applying to teacher training courses. This position is also perfect for candidates who are looking for flexible work, alongside another role or current course. Applicants will ideally have previous experience working within education.
For immediate consideration please apply by sending a CV (highlighting your education and previous school based experience) to Megan Knight via the link below or by contacting the Manchester West Secondary Branch for further information.
Posted 17 days ago