Legal Accounts Finance Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits/parking etc
Permanent (Full time)
Legal Finance Accounts Manager. Our client, a leading firm of Solicitors based in Northampton are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Finance Accounts Manager to join their highly prestigious firm on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the Legal Cashier Accounts team. Your role will also involve supporting the team to cover;
* Processing and recording all client and office receipts
* Bills, payments and internal transfers
* Working in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Daily Bank reconciliations
* Accounts to trial balance for two legal entities
* Processing journals, accruals, prepayments and capital expenditure
* Completion of VAT returns
* Oversee credit control and purchase ledger
* Liaise with auditors
* Train and supervisor a team of cashiers
As an experienced candidate, you will have solid experience of working within the legal sector and bring with you a strong set of skills with the ability to multitask. Having a working knowledge of SRA Accounts is essential for this role.
The ability to be selfmotivated and professional is non negotiable and you will possess superb communication skills.
For further information on this fabulous opportunity, please contact Neil or Simon on#########
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
Posted 128 days ago