We have a fantastic vacancy for a proactive and enthusiastic HR Advisor to support a number of varied teams within Marston’s Beer Company.
This varied role would suit someone who is passionate about our industry, our customers, our people, and just as importantly their own personal development. We are looking for someone who can drive business performance by working collaboratively with people Managers and Team Leaders by providing sound HR advice and solutions. You will need to build strong relationships with your stakeholders and support them with embedding people plans and strategy. This will involve ensuring we attract, retain and develop the best talent, alongside supporting leaders in driving increased people performance.
This role reports to the Senior HR Business Partner and is an agile role, so you will need to be able to manage your own diary to suit business needs.
In this role you will:
- Build relationships which enable you to influence and support our leaders to ensure they take ownership and accountability for the performance and development of their team members
- Work in collaboration with Shared Services, Training and Development and other Business Partnering teams to enable the effective delivery of the People Strategy
- Continue to drive and embed the Performance and Career Development cycle in your business areas
- Collate data and provide insight to support leaders with their decision making process
- Attend and contribute to relevant departmental management meetings
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their resourcing requirements and in conjunction with the Resourcing Partner co-ordinate recruitment activity
- Conduct probationary review meetings with new joiners in conjunction with line managers offering support and advice where necessary, and conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the business
- Provide advice to line managers and employees on Company policy and contractual terms as well as working collaboratively with the Employee Relations team as and when necessary
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working as part of a supportive, forward thinking and busy team
- Have experience of working within an industrial environment and have had involvement with trade unions
- Preferably be educated to degree standard or equivalent including full CIPD accreditation
- Be a confident and engaging personality with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Be energetic, passionate and driven by results
- Have the ability to positively challenge stakeholders and peers
- Be able to analyse data, spot trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Have a full UK driving license
This role is open to internal and external applicants. For any internal applicant please speak to your line before submitting your application.
Posted 47 days ago