Year 3 Primary Teacher - London Borough of Hounslow | Zoek UK
Year 3 Primary Teacher, Hounslow
London Borough of Hounslow, UK
£29000 - £48000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Year 3 Primary Teacher for an Ofsted "Good" Primary school in Hounslow, West London.
The school is a friendly three -form entry mainstream Primary School with a strong leadership team in place. The school carry a great reputation in the borough and have great facilities available for its pupils and staff.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers. There is a potential TLR available.
- Location - Hounslow, West London
- Position - Year 3 Primary Teacher
- Type of work - Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date - September 2020
- Contract type - Permanent
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Paid to scale
- Hours - Full working hours
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Key Stage 3 teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 41 days ago