London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London, UK
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Joining the Direct Marketing team you will work alongside four Analyst to provide critical reports on marketing activities as well as forecasting and spend.
This role is perfect for a Junior Analyst to build their career within a data-centric media business. With multiple brands, you will review all marketing activities review, spend and ROI's.
This business can offer training and a long term career within analytics. With a social and collaborative culture, you will feel very supported in your role.
- The analyst will produce performance reports including:
- Monthly management reports summarising financial and sales performance by issue
- New subscriptions activity by brand
- Renewal performance by lapse issue and sensitivity
- The Analyst will also develop new reporting tools in accordance with business requirements set by the senior subscriptions analyst, publishers and the direct marketing managers in the team. They will influence the direction of these briefs as appropriate.
- Strong Excel experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience working in an analytical role
- An understanding of marketing data and experience reviewing marketing analytics
- A degree in mathematics, marketing or business
Posted 17 days ago