Registered General Nurse Chelmsford
£20.00 - £34.00 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
TFS Healthcare is an awardwinning recruitment agency specialising in supplying highly qualified, experienced medical professionals for Contracts/Block Bookings and temporary positions to the NHS and private healthcare organisations within the UK.
TFS Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to work in general wards across the Chelmsford area across a variety of NHS Acute Hospitals.
We require a Registered General Nurse in Chelmsford for the following shift requirements:
- Long Days
Shift bookings in Chelmsford are up to 4 weeks in advance offering continuity of care, consistency of work and the satisfaction of not having to worry where your next pay check will be coming from.
We offer all our Registered General Nurse recruits the following:
- 24 HOUR COMPLIANCE PROCESS if all documents requested available
- Revalidation completed with our Clinical nurse internally
- Revalidation advice given
- Inhouse mandatory free training provided
- DAILY Payroll or WEEKLY Payroll your choice
- Umbrella companies accepted
- FREE DBS and MANDATORY TRAINING available if required
- Referring a friend receive £250pp (T&Cs apply)
For you to be considered for the Registered General Nurse in Chelmsford with TFS Healthcare, you will need to have the following minimum requirements:
- 6 months plus recent UK NHS Nurse experience.
- Full occupational health immunisation history
- A current NMC PIN
At TFS Healthcare, we care for our staff. Youll have a dedicated Consultant, whos professional and friendly approach means you will always be fully supported.
If you fit the above description and wish to work with one of the UKs fastest growing agencies, please contact or call for further information on#########
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Posted 100 days ago