£24000 - £37000 per annum
**Respiratory Nurse Advisor COPD / Asthma Nurse
- £24,000 £37,000 OTE up to £50,000
Exeter, Devon, South West England**
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RGN/ RN Band 5/6 or above for this Nurse Advisor covering Exeter region.
This opportunity supports Nurses with an interest in respiratory getting the training, support and qualifications to become a specialist in this field BUT you must be currently working as a Practice Nurse, District Nurse, Community Nurse or Secondary Nurse reviewing patients with a respiratory condition.
After your training, qualification period you will then be responsible in managing Asthma / COPD / Pulmonary patients covering your geographical region. The successful candidate will be liaising with GP surgeries arranging and facilitating allday clinics in their local area for their patients suffering from the above respiratory conditions.
On a typical day, the clinics would usually start about 9am and you would be targeted to see 11 Asthma suffers or 8 COPD sufferers, or a combination of the two conditions. Clinics are usually arranged every couple of weeks to ensure that everyone in the practice is seen.
- The role is very autonomous and will involve lots of travel and occasional overnight stays (usually for regional meetings of if the clinic is further than 1 hours away although these are probably limited to 3 or 4 a year).
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA* RGN (Band 6 or equivalent)
- NMC Registered
- 5 years nursing post experience
- Interest in respiratory disease
- 12 months experience reviewing COPD/ Asthma patients within your CURRENT role
- Seeking Full Time Employment
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse looking to advance themselves in this specialist field of respiratory and gaining a diploma amongst other qualifications relevant to respiratory nursing.
Benefits Package CIRCA £50k includes:
- Basic salary £24,000 £37,000 + car allowance: £450 per month or company car, Bonus: up to 10% of salary, Private Health Insurance, broadband allowance, NMC & RCN fees, daily allowance when in clinics, mobile phone, laptop, printer etc.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV
Posted 44 days ago