Gatwick, West Sussex
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits
A great opportunity for a Heating Engineer to join a small but growing Main Contractor based in SouthEast London.
The Heating Engineer will join a wellestablished company specialising in Mechanical and Electrical Installation, Air Conditioning, Fit outs and Refurbishments, Residential Developments and Architectural services.
As the business has grown, they work with large wellknown brands and smaller private clients and can manage any Construction work as a Main Contractor or as a Subcontractor. They have a strong reputation within the industry and continue to maintain an excellent standard of service.
The Heating Engineer will carry out works on various projects in the UK, mainly in and around London.
The successful Heating Engineer will have:
- Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role, with a working knowledge of both commercial and domestic works, including inspection and testing
- Own tools to carry out works
- CSCS card
- The ability to understand and interpret schematic drawings, and be able to work from them
- Full, clean driving licence
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work on their own initiative and thoroughly test own work
The Heating Engineer will benefit from:
- £30,000 £40,000
- Generous holiday and benefit package
If you are a Heating Engineer looking for a great move, please contact Kathleen Hooper at Brandon James:
Heating Engineer / SouthEast London / Heating / Air Conditioning / Engineer / Main Contractor / Subcontractor /Gatwick / Gatwick Airport /
- REF: KH6389HE
Posted 20 days ago