Supply Chain Analyst - Warrington - This Area Only | Zoek UK | dcacd9f6970646ed942c269daa9d6131
Supply Chain Analyst
Warrington - This Area Only
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most exciting premium sportswear brands. As our client continues to grow they have addressed the need for a brand new role in their growing head office function - Supply Chain Analyst
You will need to be someone who is prepared to go on a journey. My client is growing exponentially and they are creating a real buzz across the sports industry. This role will be challenging but it will be rewarding. The successful candidate will need to flexible and commercial as you will be involved in more than just what your job description entails!
Ideally you will be an excel whizz and you will have experience of working within supply chain, operations or logistics. What we need is a real analyst. More detail is below:
We are looking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain Analyst from a non-food background. Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for managing the end to end supply chain to achieve the agreed business goals and KPIs for service levels, store and online order fulfilment and product life cycle targets.
- Manage and give clear direction to your team to achieve the departments KPIs and expected business results
- Engage with internal stakeholders (Buying, Retail, Merchandising, Marketing), Suppliers and 3rd Party Service providers to manage and challenge expectations to support collaboration and functional compliance for a seamless supply chain
- Drive and deliver measurable improvement to service level targets across the expanding estate of stores and online channels
- Define and drive departmental performance measures.
- Ability to balance between long term strategic focus and short term priorities based on customer needs.
- Manage costs within operations & supply chain, ensuring that processes and systems are effective to meet our needs and deliver agreed service levels.
- Be a proven, experienced operator, ideally from a Retail background with a focus on clothing
- You will be highly analytical and you will be a specialist with Excel
- You will be expected to lead, challenge and influence contributing stakeholders to the success of your teams KPIs
- Experience and ability to devise, propose and deliver strategies to improve performance and results
- Build relationships with external organisations . suppliers, wholesale accounts, factories and 3rd party vendors
- Work under pressure, to set deadlines and be results driven
- Skills and knowledge to manage and maintain ordering systems of stock replenishment product flows from suppliers to our distribution centres and distribution centres to our stores
If you have the right experience and are interested in finding out more about the position in more detail then please apply asap.
Posted 7 days ago