Psychologist - Forensic - Low Secure - Leeds
North Yorkshire, England
£22.00 to £30.00 per hour
An opportunity has opened for a Clinical Psychologist to join a dynamic NHS team within a male acute, Low Secure forensic ward. The role is based in Leeds, at 22.5 hours a week for an initial 4 month period.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role.
Previous experience within a similar setting is desirable as the successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team. Duties will include assessing and providing therapies, formulation and reflective practice using HCR-20s.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career within a Forensic setting.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 24 days ago