- Near Colchester
Must drive due to location
- £Depending on experience
- Our family run client are looking for a Transport Administrator to add to their team. You will be responsible for; controlling and route planning for vehicles, drivers and trailers, ensuring all legal requirements are adhered to and also take part in warehouse and stock administration. This client can offer genuine progression within a fast growing industry. Interested? APPLY NOW!
- Ensure all vehicles out for deliveries and collections have been allocated (UK wide).
- Brief all drivers on their working schedule prior to departing depot and take an accurate debriefing on their return.
- Providing rate, quotes and processing customer bookings.
- Monitoring delivery performance and raising any issues.
- Accurate recording of data input of inbound and outbound stock.
- Previous experience managing a fleet of Rigid / Artic vehicles.
- Previous experience transport planning in a busy transport office.
- Competent IT literacy.
- CPC Holder an advantage, but not essential.
- £Depending on experience.
- 8am 6pm / Monday Friday (45 Hours)
- Odd Saturday on request during peak times.
- Progression opportunities.
- Free parking.
Keywords transport planner, transport coordinator, transport administrator, traffic coordinator, traffic planner, traffic administrator, transport coordination, Transport planning, Transport admin, transport, coordinator, CPC, transport controller, traffic controller, fleet, Fleet administrator, fleet coordinator, deliveries,
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 35 days ago