Registered Mental Health Nurse
£19 - £26 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
ATTENTION REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSES!!
We are looking for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses to work Adhoc shifts in Liverpool. These positions involve working in varied Mental Health NHS and non NHS services, offering one to one engagement with patients and assisting their on-going treatment and recovery.
The rates of pay are £20.00- £26.00 (limited company) per hour with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays. You would also receive a £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours. With a recent rate increase this is a great opportunity for nurses looking for work on a flexible full time or part time basis or to supplement your current role.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance. You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours
* Daily payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £250 referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to #########
Posted 24 days ago