£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Package
Your Next Company
One of UKs most successful homebuilders, a leading developer of premium & sustainable homes across the UK.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will ensure that the programme is planned and appropriately adhered to. You will be responsible for all site activity, adapting to any changes or problems.
- Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets, Coordinating and supervising Subcontractors
- Organise and attend inspections by the LABC or the NHBC
- Completion of safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Finding ways to prevent problems and provide solutions to any issues
- Completion of Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
You will have experience of working as a Site Manager in the house building industry, track record of meeting NHBC standards. Career experience as a Site Manager delivering large projects at the highest level.
Posted 33 days ago