Business Development Manager
Chislehurst, Greater London, England
£25k - 50k per year
Business Development Manager (Part-Time) flexible hours
Salary: £25k, £50k OTE Pro-Rata
Are you ready to become a Business Development Manager as part of world's 1 business coaching organisation?
A truly unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Operator to join a fast-growing business coaching company with newly opened branch based in Chislehurst, Bromley
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging in the art of conversation and dress well for professional meetings?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Understand and apply the art of selling
- Love Outbound Calling to Prospects
About the role:
If you're the Business Development Manager we're looking for, you will join the worlds 1 business coaching company's office in Chislehurst. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the company in front of prospective clients in person, by telephone or written communications
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities. These will mainly include telephone calls, seminars and networking
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients.
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database using CRM system
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Mainly office based but flexible working hours where required.
To find out more please attach your CV to the link provided.
On receipt of your application you will be sent an email with further instructions. If you do not see the email in your inbox please be sure to check Junk/Spam.
Posted 1 days ago