Specialty Dr in Eating Disorders Psychiatry - York
Yorkshire and the Humber - This Area Only
The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Specialty Dr in Eating Disorders Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from30/08/2019 to 30/09/2019
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day = 37.5 Hours per week
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration.
We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
**Terms and Conditions apply*
Posted 13 days ago