Therapist or Councillor in Schools - | Zoek UK | dcdc80
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Therapist or Councillor in Schools
Work From Home
£24 - 26 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Councillor or Psychotherapist specialising in CAMHs. The role will be providing assessment, treatment and care to patients in a West Midlands based service. This is a fantastic role providing care, support and advice to children and teens in primary school and secondary school settings.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Experience of working with children and teenagers desirable but not necessary
- IAPT qualification desirable but not necessary
- Ability to provide excellent assessment, treatment and care reviews to patients and their families/ carers
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- To take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- A car driver with access to a car for business use will be required.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5pm however part-time will be considered. There currently is no weekend working opportunities.
Key details of the role:
- Registered Councillor or Psychotherapist
- Band 6
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration - 3 month initially but potentially longer
- Full Time position but can offer flexible working
- £24 - £26ph umbrella
Call Hannah on######### to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...