£40000 - £55000 per annum + package
Development Manager Truro, Cornwall £40k £55k + package
Regional Developer seeks Development Manager as strategic growth continues.
Following a sustained period of growth, this regional developer are searching for a Development Manager to take the lead on a number of new developments. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Development Manager will play a vital part in securing and delivering land opportunities.
- Support the land team in acquisitions from both public and private sector sources
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with local authorities and land agents
- Land appraisals
- Work closely with land, technical and commercial departments to monitor progress through to consent
What youll need:
- 3+ years within a similar role at another developer
- Professional qualification such as a construction related degree or HND in a relevant field
- Negotiation experience
What youll get in return:
- A base salary of £40k £55k + package dependent on experience
- The opportunity to run and organise your own day. Autonomy is important at this company and you will be left to do the job as you see best with no micromanagement
- The chance to work for an awardwinning developer on projects at the heart of the South West
To be considered for this position, please apply now. For more information, please call Richard Dawkins on#########
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 36 days ago