Fabric Engineer / Plumber
£24000 - £28000 per annum + Overtime, Van, Fuel Card etc
- Our client, a global leader in facilities management, provides highquality facility services designed to maintain the fabric and appearance of buildings and business premises. Providing facilities management and wide range of other tailormade services for customers throughout the Public, Private and specialist sectors.
- The Fabric/Plumbing Service Engineer will provide a variety of building services, such as engineering maintenance tasks, to a variety of clients business properties throughout the designated region. This will include carpentry, fabric related and some plumbing repairs, maintenance, and installation where necessary. This role is based in Dorset.
- Responsibility for fabric related PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are exceeded.
- Responsibility for other types of building services maintenance to include exterior works, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry related tasks.
- External ground works maintenance duties.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met. Issue of Permits to Work.
- Ensure that all equipment within scope operates to specified performance criteria.
- Ensuring compliance with H&S regulations, risk assessment, COSHH etc.
Whats in it for me?:
- Attractive basic salary, dependant on experience.
- Progression and funded training opportunities.
- Salary review after probation.
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 2% pension contribution.
- NCP Parking Card Free Parking!
- Company van and Fuel card.
- Company Laptop and phone.
- Company Credit/purchase card.
- Opt in for 2000 personal miles a month on the company vehicle
Qualifications & Requirements:
If plumbing bias Fabric Engineer as follows:
- NVQ/City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in carpentry, joinery, fabric or plumbing engineering OR NVQ/City & Guilds or equivalent in HVAC, mechanical engineering or equivalent with relevant qualifications.
- A full UK Driving License is required for the role.
- Applicants with additional plumbing related qualifications will be at an advantage. Ie. G3 / Unvented Hot Water Systems
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jess. Additional Service Engineer roles include Plumbing, Maintenence Electricians, Gas Engineers and AC/HVAC Engineers.
Posted 11 days ago