Front Line Manager
Thetford, Norfolk, England
Salary up to £28,000 per annum
Front Line Manager (Norfolk) Salary up to £28,000 per annum
Are you currently a Supervisor/Team Leader who is keen to progress in a new position? Are you currently in a similar role looking for a fresh challenge with a new team?
You will be joining a high paced environment within an expanding manufacturing company in Norfolk where prior experience in Food Manufacturing/FMCG is essential. Duties will include:
- Liaise with the Factory Manager to ensure planned volumes are sufficient and achievable, on both a daily and weekly basis, and schedule the work of the department.
- Ensure that all product specifications, and all technical policies and procedures, are adhered to and, if appropriate, report non-compliance and take corrective action.
- Supervise the team, giving direction, motivating, coaching and counselling as necessary to encourage them to achieve their performance targets.
- Identify individuals with the potential to work at a higher level and put in plans to assist their development.
- Investigate process and quality issues as they arise to understand root cause and provide management team with recommendations/solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Maintain and improve hygiene standards throughout the factory.
- Delivery of improvements in all performance measures (KPIs).
- Proactive flexibility to maximise efficiency of the factory.
- Reduction in safety and issues across the factory.
There are a variety of different shifts available from day/night shifts to 4 on/4 off days/nights.
If you have experience, please contact Will on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 47 days ago