Year 1 Class Teacher, Camden
£30464 - £41482 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Primary Teacher Job Vacancy, Camden
Year 1 primary teacher
- Primary teacher role in Yr 1
A Year 1 Teacher is required for a Camden primary school. As the Yr 1 class teacher, you will need to be a dynamic and motivated primary teacher. You will have a passion for teaching and education and have the ability to pass this on to your pupils. You will have the knowledge and skills to plan and deliver a creative curriculum to Year 3 pupils
This Key Stage 1 job starts in September 2019 and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school has fantastic transport links and easily accessible via public transport.
To apply for this Year 1 class teacher job you need to :
- Be a qualified Teacher
- Have experience working with primary aged pupils
- Have good classroom management skills
- Applications from experienced primary teachers only who are eligible to work in the UK.
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Year 1 primary teacher role in Camden, London
Posted 98 days ago