Second Chef - Bellflower
The Role and Ideal Candidate:
As a talented Chef you will be second in command supporting the Head Chef to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, driving your team to deliver top quality, to specification. Management skills are essential for this role. Communication is key in this high volume, fast paced environment. You will be the key ingredient in the success of this business!
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself.
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Uniform provided
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!
The Place to Be:
At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. With over 180 years’ experience under our belt, we celebrate our heritage whilst dreaming big for the future.
Posted 48 days ago