Estimator required to join an industry leading building envelope specialist to work on large projects within the roofing and cladding sector. The company have been continuously growing and to ongoing success they have a new requirement for an experienced Estimator to join their team based near to Hampshire.
The successful Estimator will have a background working within the faade sector previously, especially within roofing and cladding projects. You will be working within the commercial department on roofing and cladding projects across London and the South of England.
Estimator Position Overview:
- Review and assess tenders ensuring all tender documents are received and are correct
- Review tender documents assessing scope risks involved, tender complexity
- Conduct site inspections for tender understanding
- Analysis of conditions, assessment of risk
- Calculate and prepare quantities in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor.
- Compile letter of offer, tender schedules, program and other items required by the tender.
- Liaise with client on an ongoing basis to determine progress of tender.
- Compile relevant tender information into Benchmark and estimate price.
- Make tender amendments where applicable utilising client feedback on submitted tender.
Estimator Position Requirements:
- Previous experience within the building envelope sector
- Previously worked specifically on roofing and cladding projects
- Estimating software experience
- Commutable distance to the Hampshire area
- Full UK Driving License
- Computer literate
Estimator Position Remuneration:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 29 days ago