£35000 - £40000 per annum
Operations Manager required for our client; a rapidly expanding Plumbing and Drainage company based in East Sussex. They require an experienced Operations Manager to join their team and assist with the growth of the business from the office and on site, by managing the office staff and engineers, by carrying out vehicle and equipment checks and ensuring the engineers are carrying out their work safely and efficiently. The Operations Manager will also be required to liaise with customers to ensure their needs are being met.
The successful Operations Manager will need to have a strong background within the Plumbing and Drainage industries, have experience within a managerial position and be based within a commutable distance to Bexhill.
Operations Manager**Position Overview**
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company
- 50% field based, 50% office based
- Manage a large team of Engineers and office staff
- Report to the General Manager
- Assist with the growth of the business
Operations Manager**Position Requirements**
- Experience in the Plumbing and Drainage industries is essential
- Must have experience in a managerial role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be based within a commutable distance to Bexhill and the M25
Operations Manager**Position Remuneration**
- Salary: £35k £40k
- Company vehicle provided
- Other company benefits and details discussed during the interview stage
- Opportunity to join a successful, expanding company
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 15 days ago