IT Support Engineer 6 months FTC
£26000 - £32000 per annum
Contract (Full time)
6 months FTC with a view to go permanent.
Up to £32,000 per annum (pro rota).
Harvey Nash East Midlands has partnered with a market leading company based in BurtononTrent and they are seeking to add an ambitious IT Support Engineer to their team.
Reporting to the IT Manager you will assist with 2nd/3rd line responsibilities providing a range of hardware and software support. In particular, working on major upgrades and rolling out new software; and generally responsible for a range of IT activities.
The ideal person will have a track record working on a busy helpdesk and the ability to maintain a good relationship with users. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to come in and hit the ground running, helping to make big improvements throughout the business!
- Competent in the use of Windows 7 and 10 desktop operating systems in a corporate environment
- Administration and management of Microsoft Exchange, preferably hosted / O365
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and other relevant network services
- Understanding of Firewall rules and security policies
- Understanding of all aspects of a modern Network infrastructure
- High understanding of networking concepts and technologies (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switches, VPN, IP addressing etc)
- Knowledge and experience working with a VMWare virtualised server environment
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office Outlook, Word, Excel, Access etc.
- Management of network cabling / patch panels
- Experience maintaining a Veeam backup environment
- Experience managing and enforcing corporate polices
- All aspects of the Microsoft Office 365 catalogue of products
- EMail system migration experience Office 365 / Hosted exchange
- Experience using Autodesk products such as AutoCAD, Navisworks, Inventor and Vault
- Experience of SonicWALL Firewall appliances
- Experience managing network infrastructure such as servers, storage, networking equipment etc.
- Experience of Kaspersky and Sophos Antivirus server, desktop, and Admin console
- Windows remote desktop services
- Working knowledge of Linux
If youd like to find out more, please apply with your CV today!
Posted 127 days ago