Team Manager - SG18 8EL | Zoek UK
Team Manager - Children Services
SG18 8EL, Biggleswade
£36 - 38 per hour + Negotiable dependent on experience
Contract (Full time)
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Team Manager within the Children in Need/Child Protection team at Central Bedfordshire.
Contract - 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay - £36 - £38 per hour
This is negotiable depending on experience - please send over your CV with the required rate.
About the role
- To manage the delivery of a high quality and effective service that responds to the needs of service users and their families or carers in a timely manner within statutory guidelines or service specifications.
- To manage the planning, allocation and review of workload so priorities are managed, shortfalls identified and services delivered within capacity and within departmental and partnership policies, procedures and timescales
- Implement policies and procedures in response to statutory guidance, local policies and the needs of service users.
- To take a professional lead on safeguarding and provide expert knowledge of safeguarding processes, policy and case law
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working as a social worker
- Social Work England Registration
- Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, Degree in social work or equivalent)
- We offer up to a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke -######### / ######.uk
Posted 24 days ago