£30 - £31 per annum
Contract Opportunity Immediate Requirement Radio Engineer
A large client of mine immediately requires a Radio Engineer to deliver the testing and commissioning of radio infrastructure work packages for a highprofile civil engineering project in London.
Rate: £300350 dependant on experience
Contract Length: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
- Test & commission associated radio engineering packages for cable & antenna
- Radio coverage measurements & testing, including realtime system optimisation
- Over 3 years experience testing & commissioning of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Proven installation & commissioning experience of radio infrastructure projects
- Experience of Link Budget calculations
- Experienced of RF over Fibre technology systems
- Knowledge of Cobham Wireless, Kapsch, Simoco, Frequentis
- Test & Measurement equipment including TEMS, NEMO, Anritsu Site Master, Spectrum Analysers, Signal Generators
- Experience of NetProbe, NetAnalyser, Wireshark & Expandium with familiarity of full end to end call tracing, radio statistics & Layer 3 messaging
- Experience of iBwave.
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certified.
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV immediately.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 3 days ago