Corporate Tax Senior
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Robert Half is currently working with a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants based in Leeds City Centre who are now recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior.
Our client focus on continuing to develop a culture of excellence and professional development within the firm. They want the people who join them to achieve at the highest level, and to enjoy their work as a valued individual within a successful team of fellow professionals.
Our client wants to give their people an outstanding opportunity for professional and personal development and, to help achieve this, alongside more formal training programmes, they expect all of their more experienced people to mentor, support and pass on knowledge to more junior staff members.
About the role:
Assisting the Corporate Tax Compliance Manager in Corporate Tax compliance across the firms portfolio of clients. This includes the preparation of CT600s and Tax computations for SMEs, OMBs and small groups of companies. The portfolio offers good exposure to detailed and complex issues alongside regular compliance.
- Assisting the advisory team in relation to these matters for career enhancement and progression:
- Seed EIS and EIS schemes
- R&D tax relief
- Group reorganisations
- Yearend tax planning
- Employee share plans
- Corporate Finance projects such as Mergers & Acquisitions, Demergers, Disposals, MBOs, share restructures
- Newly ATT or CTA qualifed ideally Top 20
- Relevant experience in a an accountancy firm at Senior level as you will be managing your own portfolio and reviewing junior team members work
- An outgoing, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High level of motivation, ability and commitment
Whats on offer:
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Great networking opportunities
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary (he salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Great benefits package
- Flexi time
- more amazing benefits (discussed in the interview)
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesnt sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka#########
Due to the high level of applications, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 10 days ago