Support Worker - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £15 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We are looking for carers like you!
Following a new contract partnership with a national care group, we are seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users in Yeovil and the surrounds. You'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area as part of a team of health and social care professionals.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay will give you the opportunity to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £ ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.
What you'll need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply today and you could be on shift in 48 hours!
Posted 33 days ago