Trainee Recruitment Consultant Education
Up to £23000 per annum + Commission
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Locations: Based in our**Stratford office (East Village)**
TimePlan Education are the original specialist Education recruitment agency in the UK and we are seeking additional consultants to work in our Stratford office. We are not just seeking people who fancy giving recruitment a try, we want those who want a career, can drive themselves to be the best, can thrive in a highpressured sales environment and who can get back up when they get knocked down. We are proud of the history the company has and want to ensure that our candidates and schools receive the best customer service possible. Every day is different, but the goal is the same, place as many education candidates as possible in to work.
All Trainee Recruitment Consultant who work for TimePlan Education initially join our Trainee Academy based in London. Over the course of an initial 6 week intensive training programme we will coach you in all elements of the recruitment process that includes finding and registering candidates, to selling on the phone and facetoface. You have to graduate out of the academy to be able to start your career fully with our business.
Main purpose of the job
As a member of the team of consultants, you will recruit and match teaching staff and nonteaching staff to vacancies in schools and find suitable posts for unplaced teachers. A trainee recruitment consultant is responsible for every aspect of recruiting teachers and nonteaching staff (NTS) and the subsequent sales process to gain a placement in schools. It is a target driven sales role that allows consultants to work within a busy consulting environment striving to meet the needs of our candidates and schools.
Scope of the job
- Participant in UK and Overseas recruitment, processing applicants.
- Interview and vet applicants to ascertain suitability as TimePlan teachers through the compliance process
- Solicit and receive vacancies from schools.
- Match teachers/NTS to vacancies, fill all vacancies and find all teachers/NTS work.
- Monitor placements provide support and deal with any complaints.
- Increase the number of staff working by promoting TimePlan to schools and teachers/NonTeaching Staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take and make applicant calls and assess their suitability for interview.
- Interview suitable applicants; assess their qualifications, references and general suitability.
- Receive and solicit vacancies from schools.
- Telephone, email and visit schools to solicit vacancies.
- To telephone schools and teachers/NTS to monitor satisfaction levels.
- Provide both professional and personal support to teachers/NTS.
- Filling vacancies promptly and finding teachers work promptly.
- To be actively involved in, and responsible for, increasing business levels.
- To be proactive in selling teachers to schools and vacancies to teachers.
- Assist teachers and schools using the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Treat teachers and schools with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Implement and adhere to TimePlans Standards Policy Documents at all times.
- Contribute to team meetings, team working and implementing organisational priorities.
Why work for TimePlan Education
- We are the UKs oldest Education recruitment specialist agency
- We pay a good basic salary & excellent commission package
- Our training is designed to build a long & successful recruitment career
- TimePlan is expanding across the globe
- Our London based Trainees will undertake an Customer Service Apprenticeship level 2 as a part of their first year with TimePlan
What attributes do you need to be successful?
- Minimum Maths & English at GCSE Grade C or above
- Drive and determination
- Previous recruitment or sales experienceis preferred but not essential
- Outstanding communication skills on the phone and in person
- Preferably a car driver
- Computer skills
- Ability to start work at 7am
In return you can expect the following:
- Salary of £23,000
- No threshold earn 6% commission on all billings in your first year
- 31 days annual leave (including birthday)
- Shorter hours in school holidays (5 hours per day)
- Promotional Pathways know what you need to do to move up the ladder
- Modern offices and computer equipment
- Team Breakfast and dress down Friday each week
- Yearly conference with whole business in London
- Plus more benefits to come...
Apply now for an initial conversation.
Posted 19 days ago