Paralegal - Commercial Real Estate
Elevate are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegalto work for a leading law firm in London on a 3 month contract.
The right candidate will be someone who is a not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done. You will be supporting the sale of a large number of investment properties and you must be eager to support a team of busy lawyers in a complex and fast-paced law firm.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Review of title
- Standard replies to enquiries
- Land registry searches
- Preparation of all data for auction packs in a data room style, comprising of searches, key notes on title issues and flagging of special conditions.
- Process of selling
- Transfer of title post completion
Skills for Success:
- A good level of hands-on experience in a paralegal role supporting a real estate team either in-house or in private practice.
- Used to taking responsibility for your own workload
- Experience working with minimal supervision
- Relevant law firm and/or in-house experience as a real estate paralegal
- Extraordinary organisation skills.
- Demonstrate great attention for the finest of detail.
- Relevant Law Degree qualification is preferred.
Elevate is the law company.We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Posted 21 days ago