Commercial Gas Engineer - London | Zoek UK | dd559e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Gas Engineer
London, Greater London, England
£44000 - £47000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
COMMERICAL GAS ENGINEER!
The main duties and responsibilities of the Commerical Gas Engineer is:
To undertake heating/combustion maintenance reactive repair works as issued within set time frames to ensure client expectations are met.
* To proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion maintenance works (reactive works not yet identified by the client).
* Experience within catering.
* To undertake heating/combustion improvement works as required.
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding.
* To evaluate performance and ensure the correct servicing and maintenance procedure of all plant room equipment.
* Carry out on-call duties as part of a rota.
* Engineers required to support the business in all areas including Domestic, plumbing, and heating.
· Be able to work independently as well as being a good team player, with the skills to work in a residential and commercial buildings.
· Significant previous experience in a similar service environment.
· Must be flexible in their approach to work.
· Recognized Mechanical / Electrical Trade Apprenticeship.
· ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas.
· (Domestic Gas qualifications CCN1, CEN1, CPA1).
· (Commercial Gas qualifications CIGA1, COCN1, CBHP1, ICPN1, TPCP1A).
· A full driving license is essential for this role