School Caretaker & Building Supervisor
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£60 - £80 per day
School Caretaker & Building Supervisor roles available in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Academcis LTD are looking for School Caretaker & Building Supervisor to support a Primary School with a long term cover need.
The role is to start ASAP, September Start. The hours are 710am and 26pm weekdays for the next academic term, potentially longer. We also have other similar roles we are working on within the South Yorkshire region.
- Key Holder responsible for opening and closing of school. May be required to attend the School/premis outside normal working hours.
- Ensuring security of the site.
- General Maintenance, ground keeping.
- Ensuring Health & Saftey is kept up to date, record keeping.
- Responding to unscheduled task.
- Working often with outside agencies and contractors is often an important part of the role.
- Working closley with School Business Manager and other Schools staff.
- Non resident posts.
- Education and Training via the schools and an induction will be provided.
The ideal candidate:
- Postive professional.
- Team player
- Build goods rapport and working relations with Staff, Parents and Students.
- DBS & relevant checks and references will be needed.
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar role within Education.
- Rotherham or local to the S66 area as this role is a split shift role.
- Compeitive rates of daily pay.
- Opportunity for either short term, long term or even permanent opportunites with Academics.
- Education and Training available
- Dedicated Consultant on hand to support if needed.
- Local Branch
- Refer a Friend schemes available
- Flexible opporutnities.
If you are interested in the above role and beleive you have the right skills and experience then Academics South Yorkshire would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to ######### . Or call our office to find out more#########
Posted 18 days ago