City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
This company is a highspeed transport company, providing travel to international destinations. They have over 11 million customers traveling with them per year and continue to grow.
As an Analytics Manager, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Work collaboratively with a team of analysts, using SQL to provide insights into the companys customer data.
- Champion the understanding of customer behavioru.
- Complete advanced analysis using statistical models, created in either Python or R.
- Segment the data to determine specific customers areas to target.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Analytics Manager will have:
- Advanced knowledge and commercial experience using SQL and either Python or R.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills.
- Educated to a degree level or higher in a STEM subject from a top 10 University.
- A salary of £55,000£60,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Extensive travel benefits.
- Great work culture and environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
Posted 107 days ago