Registered Branch Manager
£37000 - £37000 Per Annum DOE + Bonus + Generous benefits
Permanent (Full time)
***Fantastic Opportunity - Experienced complex care domiciliary branch manager required to oversee their branch in the Halesworth area***
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary complex care service provider that requires a strong and experienced Registered Branch Manager to oversee their service in Halesworth.
They support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs and they take a family approach, caring as much for their team as they expect them to care for their clients.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, some of the focus points for this role will be as follows:
To manage a designated Branch of Prestige Nursing, accountable for meeting the targets defined in the business plan and ensuring full compliance with quality and legislative standards.
Being personable and approachable. Getting the best out of your team!
Regular client visits/contact to retain and develop additional business with existing clients.
Development of a recruitment strategy to match the business needs.
Performance management of branch staff.
Managing 800 - 1000 hours of care per week.
- You will be an experienced branch manager with a proven successful track record within Domiciliary Care. Complex care management would be beneficial and you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge within this field.
- You will be able to communicate very well at all levels and be able to build strong professional relationships with MDT's and other professional parties.
- You will have excellent business acumen and be confident in tendering and winning new business along with having the creativity to market and promote the service effectively.
- You will have extensive experience with recruitment and retention of staff and identify the best candidates for the business
- You must be adaptable and be able to manage change effectively
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent is desirable or working towards this
In return, you will work for a company that values their employees, offers an excellent salary and bonus scheme, future progression opportunities, excellent training and annual pay reviews amongst other benefits.
£37,000 DOE + bonuses + generous benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on######### or email #########
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Posted 104 days ago