Deputy Manager/ Care coordinator
£18000 - £24000 Per Annum
Care Coordinator looking to progress to Deputy Manager.
Full-time ? 40hrs
Are you a hungry and talented Care Coordinator who is ready for the next step-up to become a Deputy Care Manager?
Do you want to be part of something special?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an exciting homecare branch and help us grow you will have excellent people skills and be able to build strong relationships within the local community.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
As their Deputy Manager, you will be determined and passionate about homecare and have the leadership skills to deliver excellence. You will have a warm and welcoming personality and be someone that our clients will trust. You will also hold excellent care standards and you will have experience as a Health & Social Care Coordinator in a busy Domiciliary setting and be willing to continue learning.
If you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Within our organisation if you shine opportunities are created. We have ambitious plans for the future, and you could be part of that!
The role is diverse and the successful candidate will be a key component in ensuring that only the highest standard of care is provided at all times. Working closely with the Manager to ensure the best support is provided and the client's needs are at the heart of what you do! Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting client meetings and being an excellent role model for the service
- Ensure that care plans are reviewed in line with CQC requirements
- Manage and supervise staff team
- To deputise for and take charge of the service in the absence of the Manager
- Participate in growth and development of the business.
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to their clients and you will have a minimum of 2-years' experience within the sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced, changeable environment
DEPUTY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
JOB TITLE:Deputy Manger
REPORTS TO:Registered Branch Manager
SUMMARY OF POST:
To maintain continuity of care and support to Service Users and to ensure efficiency and reliability of all visits to Service Users.
- To provide support to branch manager and clear leadership to coordinators/field care and support workers
- Support Mobilisation of new projects
- To take an active role in growing the existing business within geographical area
- Allocating care workers with the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality care and support to each customer.
- Organise Care Workers rota's to minimise changes to the service and travel between customer homes.
- Responding efficiently to day to day changes in the care and support packages.
- Implementation and monitoring of all relevant aspects of the Electronic Call Monitoring System.
- To ensure that all customers are correctly allocated on colleague and call times reflect the care package. To advise Field Care Supervisors of new care packages and ensure that care plans are completed within agreed timescales.
- Establish strong working relationships with all key stakeholders, including commissioning teams, Safeguarding Teams, social workers, procurement, District Nurses, OT's and PT's.
- To achieve targets, KPI's and objectives set by the Registered Manager.
- To be conversant with the Care Standards Act 2014 and legislation governing the service and other regulations concerning the provision of domiciliary care.
- To be familiar with the Company's obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other Health and Safety Regulations detailed in the company's Health & Safety Policies.
- Experience of supervisory management in the care provision sector.
- Experience of customer care/handling complaints/problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage difficult situations calmly and effectively.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Knowledge of Care Quality Standards of Care,
- Knowledge of, and commitment to, person centred approaches to care.
- Knowledge of IT systems ? Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Strength in developing self and others.
Posted 16 days ago