Data Strategy Analyst
Morley, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
DATA STRATEGY ANALYST
Do you want the opportunity to work within a finance company where you can make a distinctive impact? Are you excited by the idea of working with the latest visualisation tools such as Tableau? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The company are a large credit card company with millions of users around the UK. They are currently heavily investing into their analytics function and have partnered with a number of bigname brands. They are rapidly growing and have a dynamic working environment, looking to continually use data to drive and improve business decisions.
As a Data Strategy Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on AdHoc requests, projects and BAU reporting as well as ensuring these are accurate
- Working with internal stakeholders to gather their requirements
- Using SQL to interact with the data warehouse and query and manipulate the data
- Maintaining reports and creating new ones in Tableau
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Data Strategy Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience using Tableau
- Proven experience using SQL
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate with a range of stakeholders in the business
- The ability to show initiative in the workplace
The successful Data Strategy Analyst will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £25,000 and £35,000. On top of the salary there are several amazing extra benefits a candidate can receive such as:
- The opportunity to work within a rapidly growing company
- A fastpaced a dynamic working environment
- Working within an innovative and forwardthinking company
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Ria Verma via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 13 days ago