NW3 2AJ, London
£23000 - £27000 plus 20% bonus scheme + attractive benefits
- Your career is made by you.
Be part of our history and help shape our future.
We opened our first restaurant over 50 years ago. Over 600 restaurants later, our passion to create hand crafted authentic pizza remains the same.
From our teams, to our customers, at PizzaExpress we’re all about having good times, together.
Your role in our family
As Assistant Manager you’ll be second in command and integral to running a successful restaurant.
No problem too big or too small, you are the ‘go to’ person. You will be the first point of contact for your team, supporting their performance and development.
You are the future, so we’ll support you with clear lines of progression, training, qualifications and development.
- 20% bonus scheme
- 50% discount off your whole bill when dining in our restaurants (yes, drinks included too!)
- Access to our exclusive benefits portal with discounts across online and high street shops
- Paid holiday (if you’re full time)
- Fully paid training when you join, ongoing development and opportunities to gain nationally accredited qualifications if you’d like to learn while you earn
- Life insurance
- Confidential support service for all our team and your families
- Company sick pay
- Free food on shift
We’re proud of all the different team members that make up our family and think that sharing and supporting our passions helps to break down the barriers that stop us from really connecting. Each person has a different background and story to bring to the table, and we think the more diverse our family is, the richer it is. As such, we assess each application on the aptitude to do the job and nothing else. It’s vital that no one is discriminated against and that everyone can be their true self. It’s all about Good times. Together.
Posted 14 days ago